I need help about RE4R01A

MIGUEL

Dear Sirs,

I have to you some questions be relative АТ RE4R01A (NP 94').

One year ago on АТ pushes or not smooth switching with 1 on 2 transfer have appeared.

Pressure was checked up. Managing pressure upon all modes in norm. Has made replacement TPS, but symptoms have not disappeared.

Yesterday has checked up resistance of solenoids. The machine was in garage (parking place) and not used 12 hours.

1. Shift Solenoid B = 26.8 Ohms

2. Shift Solenoid A = 26.7 Ohms

3. Overrun Solenoid = 25.9 Ohms

4. Pressure Control Solenoid = 3.6 Ohms

5. Lock-Up Solenoid = 14.3 Ohms

Today I have checked up resistance of solenoids after 40-50 minute operations. All resistance of solenoids have increased.

1.1 Shift Solenoid B = 35.1 Ohms

2.2 Shift Solenoid A = 34.6 Ohms

3.3 Overrun Solenoid = 34.1 Ohms

4.4 Pressure Control Solenoid = 4.8 Ohms

5.5 Lock-Up Solenoid = 18.5 Ohms

I ask to inform, whether it is norm and how correctly to check up resistance of solenoids.

Best regards, Miguel

//4. Pressure Control Solenoid = 3.6 Ohms // I would say that this coil is no good.

i asked our electrical engineer, and he says that since its a DC coil, you can get an idea of what the resistance is. he said someware between 20 - 35 ohms depending on the size of the coil. if you are only reading a couple of ohms, which you are on this coil, it is probably burnt inside and conducting the current directly or close to directly back to the other leg of the coil.

as far as the different readings of the coils from after running to not running, this is just heat causing different resistance.