clunk noise

:doh:i dont know what it is but there is a clunk noise when im sitting there and i turn the wheel about 4 to 5 clunks only on the left front side

i can also hear one clunk when im driving only when i hit the breaks and all the weight goest to the front.

dont know if this will help or if its something completely different but when im driving i have play in my wheel to the left then i jerk left and right down the road and then i have play to the right go over some bumps and turn left an what do you know i have play to the left.

so if anyone out there has ever had this problem or knows what it is just let me know.

THINGS THAT I CAN SEE THAT ARE WRONG:

1 CV BOOTS ARE CUT OPEN ON BOTH LEFT AND RIGHT

OPEN FOR A LITTLE WHILE.

NOTHING ELSE THAT I CAN SEE. :doh::headwall:

http://npora.ipbhost.com//index.php?showto...mp;#entry378734

i had the same problem that link has everything you need

i can go 4x4 with no problem i and it will spin and everything i do have a small problem when off roading or not really a problem more a irritation i cant fully turn my wheels unless i start to role but i think its cus of the offset of the paths

anyways my problem is only when i hit the breaks or when i turn in stop or driving slow

i looked at my steering rack to check if the bushings are ok and the right side looks ok might have to change it soon cus i can only see alittle of it

do you think u can take a pic of ur front end the bushings and all the so that i can see whats up with mine?