Camber Bolt Size

Installed my lift a few weeks go, and decided to let it settle a bit before aligning it. I order the camber bolts from tirerack. The box says 14mm on it, but they do not fit through the hole in the knuckle. Anyone know if this is the wrong one, or any tricks? Here is a picture of the box. I'm going to Advance Auto after work because they have some, hopefully the right one.

Thanks!

J

It looks like you have the right part number for one bolt. I remember mine was a 2 bolt box #81260.

I remember clearly that we had to turn them while pushing them in... try that... turn them and give them a little rubber hammer hit. do this in increments and it should eventually go in..

Edited by fleurys

I tried hittin it, still wouldn't go. With the Top knuckle bolt out, I can rotate the knuckle out from the strut, the the bolt wont go through that. wtf

did you slack enough the lower one...this might give you more play..

If it does not work, I would at that point proceed to remove the whole strut assembly and verify if the bolt can go through the holes (both strut assembly and knuckle) separately... At that time you'll see where it fails...

S

did you slack enough the lower one...this might give you more play..

If it does not work, I would at that point proceed to remove the whole strut assembly and verify if the bolt can go through the holes (both strut assembly and knuckle) separately... At that time you'll see where it fails...

S

I can work it through the strut, knucle no way

There the wrong bolts. 15mm in a 14 box.

Man..you must be just freaKING PISSED !... make sure to make the guy who sold it to you know about this..

unbeleivable...

well..you;re not quiter...that's a fact !

Cheers

Steve.