Richmond, VA Area Need Some Help

sicky

Just seeing if there is anyone around the Richmond, VA area that would be willing to assist/do (for money of course) new shocks/struts on my 03 2wd Pathy? Moved here recently and don't really know many people yet. Got a quote for $200 for the rear shocks and the front they were wanting to charge $200 per side! Just seeing if anyone would be willing. I will provide shocks/struts and beer. Appreciate any help.

• 2 weeks later...

I can do it for half the price of what they are quoting, the only thing I will need is access to an air supply for the impact gun. I have coil compressors and everything else necessary. PM me if you are interested, we are about to go on vacation until May 31, but I can help you after that at some point.

Also, did you get a new strut bearing, OEM (not KYB)? That would be a very good idea so you don't get some noises down the road. And if you are planning on lifting, this would be the perfect time to do it.

I can do it for half the price of what they are quoting, the only thing I will need is access to an air supply for the impact gun. I have coil compressors and everything else necessary. PM me if you are interested, we are about to go on vacation until May 31, but I can help you after that at some point.

Also, did you get a new strut bearing, OEM (not KYB)? That would be a very good idea so you don't get some noises down the road. And if you are planning on lifting, this would be the perfect time to do it.

pm'd.