Howdy From Arlington, Texas

Howdy everyone, im Dean and im a proud owner of a 1995 Nissan Pathfinder XE. Im a seventeen years old and I go to high school. This pathfinder happens to be my first car that I paid for entirely out of my hard earned money. I bought it at a dealer's auction. Well about the pathy its white exterior, blue cloth interior and has the XE package. It has 123k miles, its a 5 speed, and its 2wd. The pathfinder is completely stock, and im going to put in some upgrades in the future. I tinted the windows not that long ago, 5% in the back 25% in the front to keep the cops happy. I've been looking around on this forum and I seemed interested to join so here I am.

Thank You

Dean

post-19043-1241392346_thumb.jpg

post-19043-1241392372_thumb.jpg

post-19043-1241393106_thumb.jpg

Edited by White95Pathy

Another highschooler...sweet.

We're gonna take over NPORA!

:welcome:

And for the pics, use IMG tags.

Edited by Kingman

Welcome Dean!!

That looks like a really clean truck!! With only 123k and a 5 speed it should run 2x as long with a little bit of up keep. Unless you know it's been done recently, I'd change all the fluids and inspect the timing belt.

B

Welcome Dean!!

That looks like a really clean truck!! With only 123k and a 5 speed it should run 2x as long with a little bit of up keep. Unless you know it's been done recently, I'd change all the fluids and inspect the timing belt.

B

Why thank you.

Yea I need to check my timing belt but i've pretty much done everything else.