99 R50 Pro Comp Shocks

They work great with my AC 2 inch lift, and i love the ride and the price, they fit great :)

I like the price but I was wondering because when fully extended they only measure about 20 inches.

20in extended is too short for an R50. stock is 24in.

I found a Pro comp ES 9000 with extended length at 29 inches and collapsed lenght at 17 inches but Im thinking that may be too short and bottom out before hitting the bumpstops.

doubt it. i stuffed my 31s as deep into the fenders as possible, and the shock measured 16in eye-to-eye. stock shocks on my '00 Pathy are 14in collapsed, 24in extended. my bilsteins measure 16in collapsed, 26in extended. that means i have the same up travel, and 2in more down travel.

doubt it. i stuffed my 31s as deep into the fenders as possible, and the shock measured 16in eye-to-eye. stock shocks on my '00 Pathy are 14in collapsed, 24in extended. my bilsteins measure 16in collapsed, 26in extended. that means i have the same up travel, and 2in more down travel.

Is there any specific shock I should be looking for with a certain amount collapsed and extended measurement like some kind of ratio or something? Maybe I should try and find the bilsteins?