HELP EGR questions *fixed, thanks John!*

Hey all, I am having problems getting an EGR for a 94 that is not Calif. I need to know what would it do if I put the one for the Calif. EXC. auto on my non calif. auto? Is it really going to hurt it? What will it do, make it run leaner? I got one, but it didn't have the second bung for the VVT valve and now I can't get my damned check engine light to go off and I have to get emissions by the end of the month. Help please, and quick, I am going crazy....Who knew these parts are so darn expensive! Also, could I bypass the VVT valve so it doesn't play a part? I really need some quick thinking here.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Edited by 94Pathyman

so, what yer saying is.......... you don't have all the smog stuff on yer pathy? what are you missing?

i am sure i have a spare egr tube somewhere........ and i need $$

Edited by Slick

so, what yer saying is.......... you don't have all the smog stuff on yer pathy? what are you missing?

i am sure i have a spare egr tube somewhere........ and i need $$

Well I got an EGR off ebay but they sent me the wrong one, I need the one with the second bung that goes to the VVT valve. I was wondering if there is any difference in the one's made for the Calif. emissions or not. I look them up online and they all have the same part number to them so what is different?

Anybody? Anyone know if the ones for the M/T will work for the A/T? I am in a bit of a pinch since I might have to order it offline in order to save some money here. I have to get this done ASAP, I might just do it and hope for the best.

My question was about the EGR valve itself. I have all the tubes, just need the EGR valve. I am ordering one for the 94 exc. auto to put on my automatic and hopefully it works. If anyone has any hints, clues, or thoughts, keep em comin. Thanks again.