lift Q's

tyrhine

ok so I'm going to grap some jeep springs and crank my tbars after reading some articals. because I know very little, will that effect a body lift or make things diffrent when installing it? I don't think it should but I thought I would double check! and also when do I the springs and tbars should I grab some new shocks and uca? does it put alot of stress on the balljoints?

ok so I'm going to grap some jeep springs and crank my tbars after reading some articals. because I know very little, will that effect a body lift or make things diffrent when installing it? I don't think it should but I thought I would double check! and also when do I the springs and tbars should I grab some new shocks and uca? does it put alot of stress on the balljoints?

should have no effect on a body lift as this is suspension only

If anything, it should be easier (more room to work)

You can do with the old shocks and UCA's but it wouldn't hurt to replace them. I got about 3" of lift using the poor-man's method (JGC springs and t-bar) and left everything else the way it was. It's been a few years and my ball joints are still fine Only thing I noticed is that the adjustable shocks aren't. The little comfort/sport switch is constantly lit and makes no difference when I push it. Could be the shocks extended or I could have f-d witha connector by accident. When it gets above freezing, I may decide to look into it.