"Oval Stickers"

unccpathfinder

so back on the east coast "oval stickers" are a pretty big thing. I typically like to pick them up in places I've wheeled...my 95 currently has OBX and CRP (not a wheeling place but a park my cousin went to and i think is funny b/c its almost CRAP". I like the small 1's I think their like 1.5" x 3"

I have a URE sticker somewhere and since I've been to Calcio and Hollister Hills i'd like to pick some up for those places but I havent seen them out here htat much..below is a sample of what i'm talking about:

57864935v19_240x240_Front.jpg

so just curious if those exist for OHV parks out here b/c i havent seen them but i didnt really look too hard

• 1 month later...
so back on the east coast "oval stickers" are a pretty big thing. I typically like to pick them up in places I've wheeled...my 95 currently has OBX and CRP (not a wheeling place but a park my cousin went to and i think is funny b/c its almost CRAP". I like the small 1's I think their like 1.5" x 3"

I have a URE sticker somewhere and since I've been to Calcio and Hollister Hills i'd like to pick some up for those places but I havent seen them out here htat much..below is a sample of what i'm talking about:

57864935v19_240x240_Front.jpg

so just curious if those exist for OHV parks out here b/c i havent seen them but i didnt really look too hard

After 3 years of living in San Diego, and wheeling in places like Big Bear and Calico....I can tell you not no...but definately probably not. The oval stickers thing is big out in Cali, too, but for crap like "PB", "OB" (pacific & ocean beaches)...it's usually the trendy metrosexuals who place them on the back window of their Dodge Calibers. Closest thing to it I've seen is the Big Bear paw print...which is pretty neat, I must say...I need one. The ghost town in calico sells stickers, but I dunno if you can get the ovals...if you find some, though, let me know! I want a Calico one...one of my favorite places in California.