MT sidebiter wheels

Nissan3

hey everyone, I am considering getting a set of these new MT sidebiter wheels for my 03 R50 to replace my black dick cepek DC-1 wheels. opinons? or better yet anyone have these on there rig already?

the only thing turning me off is they only come in black and they may look weird on my black truck.

sidebiter

Whats wrong with your Dick Cepek DC-1 wheels?

I love those wheels but they just can't handle the harsh canadian winters. I am on my second set of those wheels and as soon as they saw salt they starting corroding again...BS... so i am trying to get a credit for them and thats why im looking at these as i want a year round wheel.

Ya thats what Iam afraid of, but the company really shouldn't put "clear coated to survive the harshest climates" in the brochure. IMO

Agreed. But then again, they're probably not considering salt spray as a factor... :scratchhead:

So far, the AR wheels have done pretty well taking on the winter punishment. They are just caked with salt so I don't know what will happen when I wash them.

Agreed. But then again, they're probably not considering salt spray as a factor... :scratchhead:

So far, the AR wheels have done pretty well taking on the winter punishment. They are just caked with salt so I don't know what will happen when I wash them.

Ya I have a good feeling about these wheels though, as for my dick cepeks i got in touch with the manufacture and they told me they had a small run of rims with a faulty clear coat,

and I have a feeling the dealer gave me their old stock both times, but i really dont wanna risk it again. And really the wheels only corroded around where the bolts go in around the wheel,

the black parts where fine on both sets of wheels. SO i think im gonna give the sidebiters a shot and if they corrode again i'll just have to keep my mouth shut and live with it...or move :thumbsdown:

Black DC-1 pic