wd21 chrome wheels $80, located in Edmonton

kneedeep

• 1 month later...
hey will they hold a 31/10.5 and where abouts you located

I sold them over the holiday season, sorry for not updating sooner.

I had some 31x10.5 on my r50 stock wheels (they were alloys so they may have been wider than the steel rims, not exactly sure) so i think it would work if you were to find some others for sale, i suggest checking kijiji.ca as that is where i sold mine and have had alot of luck finding tires/wheels/whole vehicles for great deals.

if you are looking for some nice wheels and cant find a good deal used check out this link http://www.uniquewheel.com/catalog_pg2.html i was able to pick up a set of unique wheels style 297 for $60 a wheel from mytires.ca in calgary. They are identical to cragar soft 8's and look really good since they give the pathy a wider stance (mine are 15x8 with 4" backspace)

Anand is the name of the guy who runs the show there...however two pieces of advice

1) patience, they first ordered the wrong set so it took about 5 weeks when he originally told me a couple, not super organized.

2) these wheels are not hubcentric, therefore need to be balanced by the lug holes- mytires.ca did not have this adapter available for their machine so i needed to get them balanced elsewhere- but he didn't charge me for the mounting so it was only a minor inconvenience.

overall the new wheels look way better as they are a little wider and give the pathy a slightly wider stance, taking away from the "sunken battleship" look you get with the stock wheels. When i was shopping around for these wheels the next best price locally (edmonton-calgary) was $70 a piece from a tire shop in edmonton and they were "rock crawler" brand- basically identical looking to the unique and cragar.

sorry for the essay!! hope it sheds some light on your hunt for wheels, personally i would go far a 15x8 rim for 31x10.5 tires if you went with something like what i linked it would look very good.

Edited by kneedeep