Cold Lake Alberta (new member)

greasygas

Hi yall ! saw the anti edmonton comments ..that rivalry never dies .. and calgary still sucks ! they are just pissed they have to drive twice as far to get to work in fort crack . hehe heh ! actually I live in cold lake alberta there is a really good and very tough if not (impassible) some years ..its called the May lake run and its done every may long weekend ,,every one goes in for an over nighter and its a party .. we wnt in there about 8 years ago with a chev 4x4 with 44s and it was wet and tough going these last few years I see more and more people showing up to go in there with quads an all different kinds of rigs ..its not organized and it is tough going with big hills trees tight trails, sand,deep water and mud filled ruts, etc.. its off the bombing range road between ethel and marie lake where they go in .. for your info .

I just got an 97 pathfinder it seems to go really well ..havnt been off road yet with it and it looks to have been pampered all the time .

by the way where does one find stuff like front bumper fernder trim plastic ..and i need a pass side power mirror ..

kind of cool you have you own forum within a form .. Alberta Rules!