hello from edmonton

kneedeep

I recently picked up my 2nd pathfinder.

this one is a 95/auto, the body has some rust and the front and rear bumpers are quite rusty but it runs good and only has 200,000 kms.

I picked it up really cheap from a guy down the street from me. My first pathy was a 97 se and i racked up the odometer to 350,000 before i sold it (still got $3300 for it!!!). this one is essentially my winter/all purpose beater since after i sold my 97 i had to drive my sports car for the last couple of winter months----that was a mistake. So i repainted the front of my 350z and vow to never drive it in crap weather again.

These trucks are fun to drive, cheap and go forever.

i am looking for some parts (bumpers front and rear, rear pass tailight, roof rack, heavy duty lights, maybe some 15" rims and 31x10.5 tires) so if anybody around edmonton or area has any goodies taking up space let me know. Basically i am rigging this one up to be the mountain hauler since i spend as many days snowboarding in the winter as i can possibly afford/handle/get away from work.

i just picked it up last night and it seems pretty solid, i have to get a good old insurance inspection within 2 weeks so it may need some minor repairs but all in all it seems like it will be able to hang in there for some mountain trips.

cheers everybody!!

Welcome!! Sounds like you knew exactly what you were getting, and yes, they do run for a long time with regular maintenance. It sounds like you need to check our classified section and make sure you post in the "Parts Wanted" section. There are a few people parting out trucks, but I have no idea how close they are to you. Good luck!! :beer:

B