Hello from Oklahoma!

Just thought I better introduce myself. Me and my wife recently purchased an 88XE with just over 165000 original miles. Since the purchase, I have re-indexed the TB's and replaced the Tension Rod Bushings. And she now rolls on 31x10.5-15's. I was worried at first about the front end being out-of-wack, but am pleased to report it is actually better than when we got it. I am very happy to have found this sight. You guys are definately top notch. Maybe I'll be able to add some of my knowledge before long. Thanks, Bailey.

when you re-indexed your tbs did it make your front tires pigeon toed? cuz i want to do it to mine but not if its going to end up pigeon toed.

My front end actually turned out better than what I started with. I'm actually in alignment now.LOL All I can suggest is that you take your time. Getting in a hurry will make it that much harder. I took my time and kept everything right in front of me. Just be sure what ever you do to one side, you do the exact same to the other, Bailey.