Hate your co-workers

PFCFNG

Ok, I nearly avoided getting fired today. I have an annoying woman I work with who thinks it's fun to make my life difficult. I work in a warehouse/loading dock. I get a little beep from this annoying little saphire thingy, look at it and it will show an item number, description, and what bay I can find it in. She refuses to help cause it "is not her job". Fine. Whatever. But then the B**** is sneaking around reading her saphire and moving s*** so I can't find it. Whatever. Pisses me off but I am kinda new (2 months) and will just try to keep my cool. Then someone (probably her too but not sure) plays with the master controller for the inventory program so my little handheld thing kicks me off every 3 or 4 minutes. So I spend the next 3 hours calling over the radio to co workers to get all the information I would normally get from the comp. Then she decides to complain about me asking too. But of course she won't loan me hers. Then she decides I am lying cause nobody else is having problems, then she insults me and tells me I am just doing it wrong. The last straw came 30 minutes before close. I ask if something was already taking out to the customer and she says "You would now if you had a saphire", I responded I did, cause I stuck the damn thing in my back pocket when it stopped working so it would stay in the error screen for the IT guy the next morning. She called me a liar and said obviously I didn't. These things are roughly 8.5 inches long, 3.5 inches wide, an inch thick and weigh about 7 pounds. When she finished her response my saphire propelled itself 20 or so feet and went halfway through a box full of packing peanuts, and left an indent against the other side of the box. This box was roughly 6 inches from co-worker. We were both sent home early. Her for causing problems. I got sent home and given a weeks leave for trying to kill a co-worker.

OK rant over.

Guess it's a good thing I was going to look at a pathy in Indiana anyway.

:itsallgood:

letting your "sapphire" fly was not good............ finding a way to get back at HER is........ or talking to your direct supervisor, she obviously has a "thing" for messin with the "new guys"........ i am a manager, and i would NEVER do sideways sh!t like that. she obviously enjoys it.......

keep your cool and either find a way to get the info you require without asking (get to know the warehouse) or report her........

Supervisor can't do anything but pass it up the line to store manager, store manager is a "trainee", can't fire or hire. Apparently she has connections with the guy over his head, but not enough to get me canned (Too much gets done when i'm on shift according to records). The problem with getting to know the warehouse is everything moves. I can tell you exactly where every bay is, but there are completely different items in it from one day to the next. I am not too worried about it.

Anyone know of any job openings? I am not too picky as long as it is not admin, I hate paperwork. Willing to travel.

Easy way to get back a her - show her up, work harder than her, and when you become a supervisor, give her ZERO help and tell others to not bother helping her because of how she will treat them.