Temp Control Display Out

wes

01 LE 85k miles - My Temp Control Display has stopped displaying. The unit seems to work: fan speed will change, airflow modes will change, temp seems to change, but the lighting that shows all the information for the unit is out. Was working yesterday when I got home, but when I started the car this morning - nuthin. I am hoping there is a fuse or something for it? I am worried this is controlled within the unit and is going to be a pain to repair. Thanks in advance.

Updates- I get to work it sits in the parking lot until noon and then the display works. Works on the way home. Sits at home all night. Doesn't work this morning. Condensation or something maybe?

Edited by wes

Not sure if this one would work in the '01's (I had the same unit in my '02 as you) IIRC the size of the unit itself isn't any different between the two trims. At any rate:

Ebay

I've seen lot's of these on ebay over time, this model and the older on as well...as well as the old OLD one the first QX4's used to have. It may be cheaper to go that route.