start / ignition / relay /splice clarification

mishikwest

Yeah I've searched and read all the topics but still have a question:

the black and yellow wire from the ignition feeds the relay two times. when the black and yellow is cut at the ignition switch, it must be spliced into the relay at BOTH black and yellow connections at the interlock, or inhibitor relay behind the battery. there is a heavy black and yellow wire that goes into one connector, and a smaller gauge black and yellow at the other connector. this relay is on the fender well just behind the battery and is blue, and bigger, two connectors, than the others located in the same area and under the cover on the fender.

or this:

I had been getting the intermitten "click" and no start from my 95'. I performed the jumper wire mod from the ignition switch (black wire with yellow stripe) to the wire coming out on the backside of the battery (black wire/pink stripe) that heads to the starter

??

I've got a 95' 5-speed. All I'm after is where to run the wire between. The yellow black on ignition to the ?????.

There's a "check relay" in the relay box by the battery. There's also a blue relay by the battery which has a yellow black going into it. ??

thx

p.s. already have a new starter on and battery :huh:

Edited by mishikwest