Tbar Re-index

alrighty... i get the idea of HOW to do it, but i have an issue.

ive started reindexing the torsion bar on the drivers side, pulled the end out and turned it 3 splines towards the drivers side. (to the right if you standing in front of the truck looking at it).

i put it back together, cranked her up and im still about 2 inches to low from where i need to be in height, but im on the upper bumpstop. Do i turn it a few more splines in the same direction or do i turn it back other way?

How many splines is to many? Thanks.

If you are at the upper bumpstop you ain't gonna go any further I don't believe...

I had to turn mine 5 splines on the drivers side, 4 on the passenger... but they were sagging like an old womans tits! As in, I was riding on the lower stops more often than not! Now, I'm a LITTLE high and it mucked my camber a slight bit... nothing my mate at the garage wasn't able to fix in like, ten minutes once he had her in the shop :) Freebie alignment FTW!

alrighty... i get the idea of HOW to do it, but i have an issue.

ive started reindexing the torsion bar on the drivers side, pulled the end out and turned it 3 splines towards the drivers side. (to the right if you standing in front of the truck looking at it).

i put it back together, cranked her up and im still about 2 inches to low from where i need to be in height, but im on the upper bumpstop. Do i turn it a few more splines in the same direction or do i turn it back other way?

How many splines is to many? Thanks.

SO, your upper control arm is resting on the bumpstop, yet you're still not high enough? Do you have a bumpstop on the other side? Maybe that's why it's been allowed to go up higher?