Sat Apr 19

Skwerlb8

WH0o0o0o0o!! Wife and kids are going to be at Cub Camp..I'm a free man!!! I'm headin where there isnt any pavement!! DVO is in fer the trip im sure...everyone else is welcome. If there's any interest i'll post when/where info...

We are meeting today to get out for a bit.. sounds like it'll be a bit later..noon-ish. Kyledood...i got yer pm and have yer number..me or DVO will give a call shortly..

What a gong show...didnt get out of surrey until after 1:30..had mebbe an hour on sylvester and went home. Not what i'd call a good trip out. >grumble grumble<

Kyle..sorry we didnt phone..got out on the highway before i realised i had left yer # sittin on the desk..

For next time...i ain't waitin fer no-one or nothing..get a good early start and spend a DAY wheelin!

It okay, now you understand why I put the meeting time early in the morning. Well I am going to be building a new bumper starting Thursday, got my centrelink ordered. So I shall be ready for more treks, I am looking into a 'wack run and a WA run (to play on Jeremy's turf).