Lifting my 91 Path

91PathSE

Hey Guys,

Im going to lift my 91 Path, I want to do a 3-4in suspension lift with 35's under it, I've lifted a few other things(an F-150, Ram 1500, Jeep Wrangler), I have restored a few cars/trucks/Jeeps and have quite a bit of experience working on cars and trucks, so I'm not new to the mechanics world... But I've never lifted a Path... The parts are coming from 4x4parts.com....I was reading the other post on Suspesion lifts Will the stock shocks (front and rear) provide enough travel for light offroad use with the 3 inch lift? Or will i need to buy shocks too?

Thanks

http://www.4x4parts.com/public_html/shop/i...c5f12a9f134033a

Hey Guys,

Im going to lift my 91 Path, I want to do a 3-4in suspension lift with 35's under it, I've lifted a few other things(an F-150, Ram 1500, Jeep Wrangler), I have restored a few cars/trucks/Jeeps and have quite a bit of experience working on cars and trucks, so I'm not new to the mechanics world... But I've never lifted a Path... The parts are coming from 4x4parts.com....I was reading the other post on Suspesion lifts Will the stock shocks (front and rear) provide enough travel for light offroad use with the 3 inch lift? Or will i need to buy shocks too?

Thanks

http://www.4x4parts.com/public_html/shop/i...c5f12a9f134033a

:laugh: @ 3-4 with 35's on a pathy... sorry, i have 7" of lift n rub my new 33's......... trimming (lots of it) will be required, and you'll wear steering components out faster than you can say sh!t....... (the joys of IFS)

SAS if you want to go "big" ;)

and yeah, :search: this has been covered a rediculous amount of times lately.......

Edited by Slick

So 35's is out for the 3-4 inch, I'm sitting stock with 31's which rubbed on the inside of the fender till I trimmed it away...I'm new to Pathfinder lifts like I said so...I'm working out kinks.

I had my 98 F150 with a 4in and 35's under it(very tight), so I was thinking maybe the same with the Path, I guess not maybe 33's.