questions on small upgrades

trtturbo

I'm new to having a Pathfinder and have a few questions if someone could help me out.

1. Where is the best place to get the factory looking fender flares? dealer?

2. As far as raising the fron, cant you just adjust the torsion bars?

3. The rear is coil spring. What does a suspension lift include and whats the best bang for the buck?

4. What is the interlock button for in the dash? I dont have an owners manual.

5. Do the Pathfinders typically come with LSD and how can I tell?

6. What is a good place for aftermarket front bumpers?

7. What rear gear ratio is normal? Seems like it very low geared. I can be in 5th at 40mph and its not lugging it.

Any help would be appreciated.

I can answer some of you questions but not all

1. I would check a junk yard first for flares and i think that there might be some people with some for sale in the classifieds.

2. You can raise the front by turning the t-bars but doing so can have some negative effects.

3. Yes the rear is coil spring

4. ?

5. To check and see if you have an LSD either look for an orange sticker that says LSD oil only, or jack up the rear end and turn one of the tires, if they both spin in the same direction then you have an LSD.

6. Your best and prob cheapest route for a bumper is buy the steel and have a shop make them for you. I believe that ARB makes them for your year but not 100%.

7. Check out http://nissan4wheelers.com/eve/forums/a/tp...5/m/88310151411 to see what ratio and axles you have as im also not 100% on WD's

4. the interlock button is used to start your pathy without pushing the clutch pedal. just make sure it's in neutral first.

Uhh... no its actually to be used when you ARE in gear and not on the clutch pedal. Its so you can start up the engine if you stalled it out of a steep descent or ascent, it would be unsafe to take your foot off the brake or clutch in.