Suspention Lift

DaveS

I would like to install a suspension lift on my 94 pathfinder i was wondering if there was a how to on this or one in the forum that i missed and also what my options are. if heard Cherokee springs in the rear and upper control arms in the front. if there are any other options for the lift id love to know about them. Id like to stay with a suspension lift because my bigest problem is clearance to the frame.

Thanks Dave

Search is good, as there is tons of info. here that can't properly be rehashed to answer your question.

Be sure to expand the search dates back a few years and try the help suggestions when searching. There are tons of us that have done many different front suspension lifts, and many more who have specifically done the Jeep GC springs in back. You might want to add keywords for the search such as: Rough Country, Superlift, Calmini, Rancho, AC, install, etc. I believe there are some old stickies in the garage by 88Pathoffroad and others regarding the Jeep springs. Search away, and be sure to post up any specific questions you might come across.

^^What they said. The bit that seems to confuse folks is the Jeep Grand Cherokee coil springs. They are used in the rear of our Pathfinders, but they come from the front of the Jeep. Recent info has been posted in the How-To section regarding what Jeep model/trim package came with what thickness (i.e. spring rate) coils. That info comes in handy when buying from a junkyard or ebay. Just remember that you'll need to cut or bend the pigtail off the end to fit the Pathy's spring perch.