Part numbers request (94 XE)

BobLoblaw

Could some one please tell me the part numbers for a 94 XE Coolent Temp Sensor? Where is the best/cheapest place to get these?

Also, If there is a better plug/wires than NGK for my Pathy, let me know. I've always found NGK to be the best for Nissans (NTK for o2 sensorws).

Sorry, I should have posted that I'm in Canada, and Autozone doesn't ship here! Damn them.

www.courtesyparts.com

90-95 WD21s all use the same sensor, which is shared with most vehicles that used a VG30E.

That said, you will find that the difference between the OEM Hitachi/NGK wires from the dealership and aftermarket replacement is less than $10 or so. The originals are $54 over the counter at my local dealer.

www.courtesyparts.com

90-95 WD21s all use the same sensor, which is shared with most vehicles that used a VG30E.

That said, you will find that the difference between the OEM Hitachi/NGK wires from the dealership and aftermarket replacement is less than $10 or so. The originals are $54 over the counter at my local dealer.

Ghostpath, have you replaced your o2 sensors before? What kind of o2 sensor did you use? How many o2 sensors are there on WD21 Pathy's? Sorry, I don't have a Haynes manual and my g/f has the truck!

Ghostpath, have you replaced your o2 sensors before? What kind of o2 sensor did you use? How many o2 sensors are there on WD21 Pathy's? Sorry, I don't have a Haynes manual and my g/f has the truck!

Um.... O2 sensors are not coolant temp sensors. Totally separate. Next time, start a new topic, please.

In reply:

Yes, I have replaced O2 sensors.

I use Bosch or NTK sensors.

There is only one O2 sensor on WD21 Pathfinders, downstream of the collector and upstream of the catalytic converter.