Howdy NPORA!

MickB

I see most of you on other posting boards....I decided that it was about time to join the NPORA posting board too! I've been wheeling and modifying my Pathfinder for about 3 years...ran some of the best trails Northern California has to offer, to include the Rubicon and Wentworth Springs trails. I've done all the work on my Pathfinder myself...so I consider it to be very personal! I've also made quite of few mistakes in the process...maybe I can help someone avoid the same mistakes. It a never ending learning process as I continue to wheel and modify my Pathfinder. I'll be moving from the Northern Cali area to Pittsburgh, PA, when I retire from the Air Force at the end of next month. I expect the offroading in Pa to be quite different than what I've experienced in Cali.

I'm glad to be here and will contribute where I can, when it's pertaining to something I have experience with! I'll never B.S. anyone...it's definately not cool to screw someone's rig up with bad advice! or get them into a bad experience or situation. I've learned alot from other people on these posting boards...even some of you who are reading this...:clap: or maybe :hide: hahahaha!

Later!

MickB :beer:

Welcome! I'm in Lewis Run/Bradford area of PA which is a few hours north of pittsburgh. There's alot of cool places for offroading in western PA, but a majority of it is owned and gated which kinda sucks.

Welcome to the forum! :beer:

Thanks for the welcome. I'm originally from Franklin, PA. Just purchased a house in Penn Hills, PA. I'll HAVE to find someplace to wheel or I'll go nuts! Paragon is just too far from Pittsburgh to be practical. Maybe once a year....

Here's my cardomain pages with some pics of what I've been doing in Cali:

My Cardomain Pages

MickB

Thanks...I also forgot to mention that my wife has a 2001 Pathfinder SE....what can I say, we just love Pathfinders!

Happy Fathers day to all the fathers out there! :takebow:

MickB