Heavy trailer - good tires necessary

radudel

I have a dilema. One of my friends has a pick-up Nissan Navara and he is going to pull a boat. The boat is heavy, in not an inflatable one. I know that is a very dangerous activity if it is not done as requested. One of his problem is to choose the right tires. What would you recomend for road but also some mud and some terrain?

Thanx!

A/T's of your choice. I don't tell other people what to buy...get what you want and you need and can afford.

Of course I don't need to be told what to buy. Just want to know what do you use for this kind of duties. What are using friends or other people wiht this kind of activities. I will choose one, finally after studying them.

Also I am from Europe so here we have a little bit other kind of tires that in the US. That is why I specially want to see what to look for like breaking on wet/dry, traction on/off road, traction on snow and so on. How the safety gadgets like EDB, ESP, ABS, ASR, are influenced by diferent type of tires specially when pulling heavy trailers?

Thanx!