BFG AT's on factory rims

mcfetus

im some what of a rookie when it comes to nissans

but i have a 2001 path se all stock and i was wonder what tires i can fit on my stock rims

ive been looking on some other topics and i think if i read correctly i can fit

(31x10.50" tires) on them but i just wanna confirm anyone?

p.s this is fitting these tires on stock no lift!!

if its a 2001 it should have 16 inch rims, so you should be able to fit 265/70/r16 tires which is close to 31x10.5. And those will fit no problem. May have very minor rubbing in the wells though.

on my factory suspended 97 XE with stock 15" steelies and 31 10.50's I get a little rub @ full lock on the inside rear of the unibody. there is a shiny spot on each side where it rubs and its perfectly smooth so nothing to worry about

on my factory suspended 97 XE with stock 15" steelies and 31 10.50's I get a little rub @ full lock on the inside rear of the unibody. there is a shiny spot on each side where it rubs and its perfectly smooth so nothing to worry about

Not to thread jack but Mikeysentra, I remember your truck has almost the same mileage as mine and is the same year, I am running 31x10.50's bfg at's on my stock steelies and I have no rubbing whatsoever even at full lock. Wonder why that is? Oh and I am the stock suspension too. Atleast I think I am... maybe some time you could measure from the ground up to top of your fender for me...

Edited by zonianbrat