club decals

Chriskaw440

I found a place here in the club where one could order window decals ....so I did! but after two weeks now, nothing has showed up.

Now I cant find this "individual" or his business..... "firerescuegfx" (@gmail.com or .com) I believe located in NY.

I paid via paypal so I guess I will be going to put it in dispute so I can recoup my few bucks.

I have seen were this particular item offered has been nothing but a big cluster F... in the past with rip offs and soforth....

anyone else dealt with this decal issue?

-Chris.

I've never heard of that person, that's not Josh from the stickied thread selling decals, is it?

well I got an email from Josh saying he would check on my order, and I have since emailed him a copy of my paypal transaction but I have not heard anything back yet, or seen any decals in my mailbox.

After about another week if nothing shows up I'm just going to put it in dispute with paypal and get my few bucks back and forget about it.

Hmm, thats the same paypal address for the ones I ordered. Pretty sure I ordered them from the stickied thread.

Yup, the link in the sticy thread took me here which is where I ordered mine-

http://finishlinegraphics.com/cart/index.p...at&catId=32

I still havnt gotten mine, but its only been a week.

Edited by Tincan4X4

Hmm, thats the same paypal address for the ones I ordered. Pretty sure I ordered them from the stickied thread.

Yup, the link in the sticy thread took me here which is where I ordered mine-

http://finishlinegraphics.com/cart/index.p...at&catId=32

I still havnt gotten mine, but its only been a week.

It took a bit to get mine; just e-mail him.

I guarantee he isn't scamming though(IMHO), just a bit on the busy side more than likely.

Mike

I know who your talking about... I just bought a sunroof cover from him and all though it was'nt the fastest ship ever there has been so signs of shady activity,

or a threat of him not holding up his side of the deal... Like others said... sometimes people get busy... I'm sure you'll get your decals...

Good Luck

Also just for a little peace of mind... I bought mine from him on ebay and his rating is 100% positive feedback...

Edited by Hud

I know who your talking about... I just bought a sunroof cover from him and all though it was'nt the fastest ship ever there has been so signs of shady activity,

or a threat of him not holding up his side of the deal... Like others said... sometimes people get busy... I'm sure you'll get your decals...

Good Luck

Also just for a little peace of mind... I bought mine from him on ebay and his rating is 100% positive feedback...

thanks all for the input! I'm a graphic designer too (but I dont have equipment for cutting vinyl...) I just do designs mostly for screenprinting companies. Maybe I am just so used to the 24 to 48 hr turnaround time I have to stick to to keep my clients happy campers :)

I'll keep my eyes open for them nonetheless and just give it more time.

Believe me I have been burned many times in the past so I get worrysome when things seem to take longer than two weeks thats all.

thanks again....just anxious to get them on my ride!

-Chris

ps...I saw that sunroof panel....thought about getting it to replace mine which is kind of beaten up due to age but I guess it's spoken for already :)

Dont worry everyone.

I am not out to scam anyone, I do this all on my own, so sometimes I do get back logged. Sometimes, I rely on my auto emailer from my site to send emails on updates of order status, I try and send a extra decal or 2 if things get a little longer than they should be. PM me on this board with concerns before questioning my abilities to produce what I am selling. I am no means what others were on this board who were selling decals and filling there pockets, and not sending product. Now chris if you would like something like a extra decal or something please let me know. I am here to serve my customers.

Thank you for your time

Josh

Edited by josh

hi guys,

it happened to me too, I ordered club decals from this guy Firerescue... , over three weeks ago and havent got anything, I did folloe the link from the NPORA website... any clue? maybe we got framed, will have to order them again?

regards

German

Hi Josh and all,

Got home from the turkey day holiday to find my cool decals in my mailbox....thanks!!!!!! unfortunatly its raining like hell outside so I can't put them on just yet :(

thanks again.... Chris

Word, got mine as well. Put them on the next day. :)