I need a stock rim! Please

projekz

I've been watching ebay and a lot of other sites for a while now and so far nothing. I need a Nissan Pathfinder 15X7 aluminum wheel, 6 spoke. I'm back on stock rims and I want a matching spare (I'm just picky) Let me know if anyone knows of one around or a good place to get one without spending 120$$. Thanks

DSC00355.jpg

I've been watching ebay and a lot of other sites for a while now and so far nothing. I need a Nissan Pathfinder 15X7 aluminum wheel, 6 spoke. I'm back on stock rims and I want a matching spare (I'm just picky) Let me know if anyone knows of one around or a good place to get one without spending 120$$. Thanks

i have a set of four, but if you're willing to pay for shipping....

Edited by brerben

Where are you located? Would you give me only one or all four? Thanks

whatever you want. sorry if I mislead you though lol, i'm not giving them away for free. I quoted the cost of shipping of just one rim and it is around $45 ($41.30 CAN). the cost of shipping for all four is around $120 (110.00 CAN). of course this is from Alabama to Alberta.

make an offer!

Edited by brerben

What would you want for 1 rim? Thanks

I would take $25+shipping for it, but I am still debating on whether or not I'm going to sell them as a set of all four ($90+shipping). Would you care to buy all four?

Edited by brerben