transmission needed

does anybody have a low mile 5-speed for a VG30 from a 4WD???? i have a re-built tranny from a my z24i pathy that has less than 1000 miles on it, it was re-built by The transmission Exchange co. in portland, OR. i will trade straight across for a good low mile VG30 tranny........ HELP!!! mines gonna explode soon.

I have a working 5-spd with transfer case for a VG30 from an '87 Pathfinder. Miles are unknown but likely between 50K-100K based on what the previous owner told me. It was a little stiff shifting from 1st to 2nd only when cold but otherwise everything else was fine. It has been sitting in my garage for the last year and a half taking up space. It is yours for the taking if you want it. Simply arrange shipping and you can have it. I'm located south of Houston, Texas (zip code 77539). I also have a working vg30 engine from the same vehicle that you can have as well. Items are free. The only down side is shipping costs. I need the garage space. If anyone else is interested, chime in. I'll be on travel from 10/31 through 11/2. Let me know if you're interested. I'd rather someone make use of them than end up taking them to the dump.

I have a working 5-spd with transfer case for a VG30 from an '87 Pathfinder. Miles are unknown but likely between 50K-100K based on what the previous owner told me. It was a little stiff shifting from 1st to 2nd only when cold but otherwise everything else was fine. It has been sitting in my garage for the last year and a half taking up space. It is yours for the taking if you want it. Simply arrange shipping and you can have it. I'm located south of Houston, Texas (zip code 77539). I also have a working vg30 engine from the same vehicle that you can have as well. Items are free. The only down side is shipping costs. I need the garage space. If anyone else is interested, chime in. I'll be on travel from 10/31 through 11/2. Let me know if you're interested. I'd rather someone make use of them than end up taking them to the dump.

i'm definitely interested, let me look into freight cost. can you strap it to a pallet. and do you have a way of loading it into a truck? freight cost a lot more if they have to have a lift gate to pick it up....

i'm definitely interested, let me look into freight cost. can you strap it to a pallet. and do you have a way of loading it into a truck? freight cost a lot more if they have to have a lift gate to pick it up....

I can get a pallet and secure the trans/transfer case unit to it. Two people can lift it up and place in the freight truck. That shouldn't be a problem. The freight companies usually specify a business address for pickup. That I can do as well. Let me know what you find out and what information you need from me and we can go from there.

I can get a pallet and secure the trans/transfer case unit to it. Two people can lift it up and place in the freight truck. That shouldn't be a problem. The freight companies usually specify a business address for pickup. That I can do as well. Let me know what you find out and what information you need from me and we can go from there.

yeah freight will be a killer on this baby, just the tranny alone (90 lbs) will cost me about 280 bucks.... for 100 bucks more i can get all the syncros and bearings.... sorry, i cant do it. better find someone local to come and get it.

yeah freight will be a killer on this baby, just the tranny alone (90 lbs) will cost me about 280 bucks.... for 100 bucks more i can get all the syncros and bearings.... sorry, i cant do it. better find someone local to come and get it.

Don't blame you for that decision.