another electrical question

95shakinPF

I have a 1995 pathy with pwr windows/door locks that dont work. Im trying to figure out which wire is supposed to supply power to the door lock/pwr window switch. At present I have no power to the switch at all. I believe its the red w/ black stripe wire. I have traced this wire all the way under the dash behind the fuse panel and still no power. It runs into a main harness that is taped up and goes towards the top of the dash next to the firewall and is impossible to get to unless I remove the dash. I cannot find this wire anywhere else. Can anyone tell me if this wire is the power supply for the switch? Also, does anyone know where this wire goes to, to receive power? It does not go to the fuse panel assy, unless it changes color in the main harness somewhere. Please help if you are familiar with this circuit!!!!

Thanks, Billy

In case anyone else is having similar problems(and just FYI) the red and black wire does not supply power to the driver door switch. In fact it is the solid white wire which supplies power to the switch. Also without this switch having power, all other window switches will not work!! I hope this info may help someone in the future and good luck!