Pulling Extra Parts-what To Get?

jgt

Hi all-there's a wd21 4x4 who's interior parts that I will pull tomorrow. Since we don't have many JY or partouts here in the islands, I was thinking of hording a few parts that may eventually go on the ol' pathy. I was thinking MAF, ecu, auto locking hubs, the plastic lenses... What else would you pull to hold onto 'just in case'? thanks!

Hi all-there's a wd21 4x4 who's interior parts that I will pull tomorrow. Since we don't have many JY or partouts here in the islands, I was thinking of hording a few parts that may eventually go on the ol' pathy. I was thinking MAF, ecu, auto locking hubs, the plastic lenses... What else would you pull to hold onto 'just in case'? thanks!

Which "islands?" Your profile is blank. Are these parts free, or in a junk yard for a fee? If free, I'd grab both full front axles from the transfer case to the rims first, and maybe the transfer case. Then, well, the engine, tranny, t-case, ect., etc. Interior parts are easy and quick, so grab what you need. If you have to pay, I'd still start at the front end, and if parts are scarce there, I'd strip it clean of commonly used parts if you can get them for a reasonable price.