Clunk On Cold Start

Nissan3

I've been noticing a clunk in what seems to be the left strut assembly. Its really noticable in the morning when i first start the truck and the engine moves side to side. Also the steering wheel has sort of a loose feeling when I hit moderate bumps, wondering if its related, but I was maybe thinking just the sway bar bushings because I sometimes get a pretty solid clunk when going over bumps. but anyway any feed back would be appreciated

thanks.

does it make the noise when you go over a bump straight or when your turning the wheel or on uneven pavement, i just noticed that when cold if I pull my wheel both directions enough to rock the truck i get a light "clunk" i guess out of what sounds like the strut area, wondering if maybe its the mount or something needing to be replaced or maybe my struts just dead? doesnt feel excessively bouncy in the front though.

does it make the noise when you go over a bump straight or when your turning the wheel or on uneven pavement, i just noticed that when cold if I pull my wheel both directions enough to rock the truck i get a light "clunk" i guess out of what sounds like the strut area, wondering if maybe its the mount or something needing to be replaced or maybe my struts just dead? doesnt feel excessively bouncy in the front though.

The clunk on mine is weird, it almost always happens when I first start it in the morning. while driving get a clunk when exiting driveways while turning, but it sounds and feels like sway bar bushings. I thought it might have been something in the strut assembly as well. And if ur struts were done, they would have either leaked or u would have felt them bounce.