What If My Timing Marks Don't Line Up?

Gotrek

ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVE THE PATIENCE TO REMOVE THE MOTOR? THAT'S HELLA LOT OF WORK MAN.

Looks easier then trying to get to the exhaust manifolds while it's in there. I think I'll JB weld around the manifolds and never look at it again :)

Are you repairing broken studs? If so, consider raising the body as an option. If I am recalling correctly, I had a nearly straight shot at the front two studs on the drivers side even with the body in stock position (working from the wheel well through the gap between body and frame), and it looked like raising the body a couple inches would have given me straight shots at a few others....

Take a look, it may save you a lot of work. Not hard work, but time consuming to remove engine.

Edited by mws

Are you repairing broken studs? If so, consider raising the body as an option. If I am recalling correctly, I had a nearly straight shot at the front two studs on the drivers side even with the body in stock position (working from the wheel well through the gap between body and frame), and it looked like raising the body a couple inches would have given me straight shots at a few others....

Take a look, it may save you a lot of work. Not hard work, but time consuming to remove engine.

Meh maybe I'll live with it :) I can't even remove the exhaust shield so it's not a good start

Ha ha ha I Looks like it might be easier then planned. I found a stud/nut on the ground in the driveway I thought it belonged to a friends civic but he's not missing any and the pathfinder is a bit louder then before. Couple more and I won't have to change anything if they all back themselves out.