Wheel Well Question

~Ben~

I busted my passenger side front wheel well the other day offroading. A small (width) mudhole turned out to be a bit deeper than I thought it was, so the front end slammed down harder than I intended to and the tire busted the wheel well. Luckily it wasn't too bad; besides a small hole I rubbed into it before I realized the problem, its just that the screw and bolt holes ripped enough to make it come loose. I took the wheel well off and everything's fine, but I'd like to put it back on.

I can post pics a bit later if I need to, but I figure its pretty self explanatory. The holes are just too big for the bolts to hold the front part of the wheel well in place anymore. Since the rest of the piece is fine, I'm thinking I could probably just get new pieces of plastic and connect them to the wheel well to make new screw/bolt holes.

Is this my best plan of action? And if it is, are there actual parts out there I could buy pre-made for certain bolt sizes, or will I need to buy my own pieces of plastic and create the pieces myself?

Also, are there any real risks I face while not having a wheel well? I figure I shouldn't offroad while its off, but just on the pavement, are there any problems?

Thanks,

Ben