Turn Signal

Guest rickgreene1

Guest rickgreene1

Does anyone know how to take the turn signal apart to clean the connectors? Or can this be done? The reason I ask is because I have to turn my lights on and off several times to get the lights to come on in the interior. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Guest tram_bethea

I took off that turn signal bar one time to clean in there because my headlights were not both coming on.

Guest rickgreene1

thanks for the info.... Are you talking about the knob that turns on the turn signals and the lights? If so, how did u take that off and clean it?

Guest tram_bethea

I took that whole arm thing off that has the knobb and controls your turn signalls. It all comes out as one big chunk. To get that thing out I just took off all the plastic that covered the steering wheel. If I remember right it was only held in by a couple screws. I cleaned it by just blowing it out with air and stuff. My problem was that this little pin was not making contact to turn on my lights so I just bent it back down. As for cleaning a specific spot to make your inside lights come on, I don't really know about that. Hope this helps.