Cranking T Bars

89pathfinder

I JUST got done doing this.

Jack the front of the vehicle up so that the tires are completely off the ground. Jackstand the front on the frame right by the compression rods. If you're just cranking them and not re-indexing them, then loosen the top nut on the adjuster bolt about an inch. Crank away on the t-ba adjusters, making sure you crank them both an even amount.

What you'll end up doing is adjusting them, setting the truck down, then jacking it up again a re-adjusting them. When you get it close to where you want it, set it down and drive it around for a few miles as it will more than likely settle about a half an inch. Once you do that, jack it up once more for your final adjustment.

With mine, it took 3 times up and down.

Guest SuperSon

Bart havent seen you around for a while. Post some pics of your pathy with the suspension lift.Last I seen your pathy was still at stock stage but with the xterrain tires .Wanted to see how it looks now with the SL

I'm taking pics this weekend, i should have them up sometime tomorrow.

I'll drop you a PM when I post them.

Yeah, haven't been around too terribly much, I got sidetracked by that ball joint issue. But, I'm back. :itsallgood:

Guest SuperSon

Cant wait to see the before and after. I knew youd win on that balljoint one way or another :aok:

You mustve been finishing up all the mods ei.