I could use your input :)

SteeevO

Nissans need more support for everything on the list except winches and recovery gear. That stuff is universal.

Diff drop bushings would be AWESOME. I've been looking at my front diff and thinking about how to get it lower for quite some time. I also found out that the SLR bushings($150 a pair!!) don't fit WD21's, so we have nothing available.

i thought the drop bushings fit the WD21's.... coulda sworn they did i'm almost 100% they do..

tmorgan-- FYI the adapter is to completely replace the tx-10 with a 6-bolt case.

Edited by SteeevO

From that forum...

Update on the SLR diff drop for D21:

After much head scratching and crawling around on my back with tape measure, I figured the drop kit should really fit, despite the warnings of clearance issues mentioned in this post.

This weekend I installed the SLR diff drop kit on my 95 HB and it fits in nicely! I've got about 1/4 inch clearance at the front drive flanges, and about the same at the crossover pipe.

I'm not trying to suggest Pat is wrong here (all my experience combined probably amounts to that of Pat's left pinky). But in my case, the drop kit does seem to fit without issue. Maybe there's differences in this regard that I'm not aware of between the WD21 and D21.

I can post pics if anybody is interested.

I heard from about 6 mo ago from SLR that they would fit...