Diagnostic software and Connector.

algg

Well, if you're driving a 90-95, Nissan implemented the GREATEST FEATURE EVER to stop you from wasting money on scan tools and mechanics with the exact same scan tools:

Diagnostics are under the passenger seat! Woohoo!

http://npora.ipbhost.com//index.php?showto...&hl=diagnostics

Unless, that is, you were looking for performance-related diagnostics, in which case, I have no idea what to tell you, there may be no way to hook up a reader.

Edited by KevinKernaghan

Thanks for the link very helpful. But there are two connectors above the fuse box behind the dash plastic from 93 up. And you can plug it in to the reader. It is just easier I think. But for now I will try to use the info from the link. Thanks again 88.

For some unknown reason one of the Path’s acting up. We actually did plug it to the reader at the shop and it showed up the speed sensor code (which I got out yesterday :furious: ) Put the other one in at for a wile it was driving fine w/out engine check light. Towards the end of the day the check engine light shows up again and it started to fill rough. So that is why I was asking about the soft and the connector cause the shop charges $50 for "computer diagnostic" :furious