Deal or no deal?

96SE

So I'm looking around at some local classified ads and I come across this:

"1995 Pathfinder. Great condition. Driven daily. 252km but mostly highway and still running perfectly. Has no problems whatsoever, very little rust. It's five speed, four wheel drive/cruise control, ac, mp3 player, spare tire. It's dark grey with pathfinder written along the side."

He's asking $1200. Canadian. No pictures.

I don't know a lot about the WD21s, but this price is pretty low for the area (Ottawa, Ontario). Typically they are up around $3K. The '96 R50 in the family has cost quite a lot in repairs (probably more than it was bought for) and most fixes have been things out of my home-mechanic league. Are the WD's more "user-friendly" in terms of diagnostics and fixing? I know there are a ton of owners/info/support on this board which helps a lot.

(There is another ad here for a 94: "V6 Engine, lots of parts left for your pathfinder, engine, fuel pump, rearend,computer, starter, alternator,doors, windows, most of interior ect. Tranny and transfer case sold already. Looking to get rid of entire truck. $300" I could get a bunch of parts from this rig)

Any ideas, opinions, things to look for? Thanks!

Edited by 96SE