spacer dimensions

xkrewx

Does anybody know what the dimensions are for a 1" strut spacer? A cad drawing would be even better.

i need them because i have a local metal shop that said they might fab some spacers for me if i can get them the correct dimensions.

this would be a more conveniant option for me than having tyler do it, it would also be less expensive.

Edited by xkrewx

Sorry, forgot about your PM until now. Checked it on my phone and forgot to respond once I got home.

I posted up a CAD drawing awhile back, not sure where it went. But PLEASE realize that this drawing may not be correct. I'm having a set made to make sure before having 8 more sets made.

And unless you have any connections with this machine shop, I'd be really surprised if it was any cheaper. Things are always cheaper in quantity, and I'm really not making much of a profit at all on these things. Just trying to cover my a$$ for shipping and other costs on my end.

Oh!! ok so you dont have the spacers done yet... the only reason i didnt want to have you do it is because i thougt it would be an inconvenience.

If you havnt had them made yet could you get some made for me and my 96. i would really appreciate it!!!