03 pathfinder power windows

dodgerex

my power window on my passenger side just started screwing up today. if i hit the Automatic button to make the window go up, it goes all the way and then comes back down. i'm like WTF!!! so the dealer ship says its just something that needs to be reprogrammed for like $82.

is this what should be done? help!!

03 pathfinder :help:

• 1 year later...
my power window on my passenger side just started screwing up today. if i hit the Automatic button to make the window go up, it goes all the way and then comes back down. i'm like WTF!!! so the dealer ship says its just something that needs to be reprogrammed for like $82.

Did you ever find the solution to this problem? Did it roll all the way back down, or just a couple of inches? I'm having the same issue with my drivers side in an '03.

They are right, had to have my Z done. It's a safety feature so if a kid had their head out the window or something like that and somebody hit the auto up button it will go back down if it encounters any interferance on the way up. When it hits the top it lost it's memory and gets a false reading that its something blocking the path on the way up.