I missed out on a great deal

ONe21

I could kick myself pssd Last week I was surfing auto trader, like I always do, and I happend to stumble upon an incredibly beautiful 1995 pathfinder. It was an XE 4wd with 148k on the chassis. It had a new engine that had recently been put in, new powdercoated black steel wheels with red pin stripes wrapped in brand new maxxis mudders, 31x11 if i remember correctly, a recently installed 3in. body lift, cd player with infinity components all the way around, new brakes, a nice black brush guard, etc.

All this was incredible, but the most amazing thing about all of it... was the price. $3200. I couldn't believe it. I already have a pretty nice 94 SE 4wd, but I thought that this was an amazing price that I couldn't pass up. Well, to bring it to a close, I thought about it for 3 days, and it was 3 days too much because it just sold! I hate myself...

On the same note I saw I 97 SE 69,000 mi, white, mint condition on ebay and I was watching it but lost track and come to see know one would bid over $4500 for it. I would of went up to $5000. The reserve was never met. I so want to upgrade into a R50, I love my 95 but the bigger engine and smoother ride would be a warm welcome.

On the same note I saw I 97 SE 69,000 mi, white, mint condition on ebay and I was watching it but lost track and come to see know one would bid over $4500 for it. I would of went up to $5000. The reserve was never met. I so want to upgrade into a R50, I love my 95 but the bigger engine and smoother ride would be a warm welcome.

but not being able to do a body lift is a draw back, at least in my opinion :D