help please

Guest bigmikey

Guest bigmikey

the paththfinder i bought was bought after an accident , i have all the parts for it but i need help with the electrical harness placement and the and the placement of the wires , grounds etc. also the engine is the only thing in the bay any tips or procedures on the order i should put things back at?

:wacko:

Guest bigmikey

it's a 98 chilkoot , i also bought a front clip for it wich i've taken apart , my mechanic has already welded in the rad support i needed now i have to deal with the electrical this week so i can get it checked. i have a hayes manual , but was looking for something on the net that would give me the proper steps to take and the order in wich everything goes back together . i have moderate mechanical experience but have never worked on a Pathfinder

I own that exact Pathfinder. Great choice :clap: I'm thinking the best way to wire it up is to try and find another for reference. I can e-mail you some photos of mine if you need. Try and get as far as you can with the "Haynes". The order shouldn't be important electrically if your battery is the last thing you connect. Should be plug and play as far as the harness goes, just match up the connectors. I'm not sure how "apart" it is, but if you have any more ?? my e-mail is listed in my profile. Good luck.