Bushings look fudged!

ILoveMyPatty

Haha I've been asked if that's a pile of dead sheep or a pile of snow plenty times. Answer is no, it's a pile of bottles and cans totaling $872.64. Just turned em in today. (We own/manage a fishing resort and those are all from the guests for one summer).

Anyway, ordered the bushings from AC lastnight. Internet fudged up after I clicked "Purchase" and it sent the order twice, so I had to call them, but they were closed, so I e-mailed them and got it sorted out.

Should I put the Zerk grease fittings in?

• 2 weeks later...
Haha I've been asked if that's a pile of dead sheep or a pile of snow plenty times. Answer is no, it's a pile of bottles and cans totaling $872.64. Just turned em in today. (We own/manage a fishing resort and those are all from the guests for one summer).

Anyway, ordered the bushings from AC lastnight. Internet fudged up after I clicked "Purchase" and it sent the order twice, so I had to call them, but they were closed, so I e-mailed them and got it sorted out.

Should I put the Zerk grease fittings in?

so how did this go for you? my rear bushings look like they will be going out sometime within the next year or two. i'd attack the problem now before snow season, but i don't have an air hammer or a vise. i'm sure it's a possible job, so i'll ask if it's a REASONABLE job given the fact that i don't have an air hammer or vise, or a sawz all?

Parts STILL haven't arrived.. It's been over a week, and its making me sad... because theyre being shipped to a place in Washinton, and I live in Canada.... My mom is only down there for another couple days at the latest... possibly coming home tomorrow

Parts STILL haven't arrived.. It's been over a week, and its making me sad... because theyre being shipped to a place in Washinton, and I live in Canada.... My mom is only down there for another couple days at the latest... possibly coming home tomorrow

man, sorry to hear that. is anyone else that you know going to be at the shipping address after your mom leaves?

in any case...it'll make it that much more sweet once you do receive them =P

Well it's being shipped to my Grandmas place, where my mom is right now.

But she'll have to ship them up here once they arrive... that means shipping fees galore probably...

That was the whole point of ordering them when I did, so my mom could bring them home.