New to NPORA lookin for info on metal bumber and winch

DasHoof

howdy all! Happy to find info on the pathies. I recently bought two 01's that I love! we smash them all over the foothills and mountain ranges of northern California. I'm looking to install a new metal bumber and winch. I was just wandering what everyone else has used and what has worked for them.

ARB makes a bumper and a few other companies used to, but they're not easy to get a hold of and they're very expensive. If you can find a local fabricator or friend who's willing to make one for a reasonable price, I would highly recommend going that route.

I have Hefty Fabworks making me one right now, but the lead time has been insane. I ordered in May, so 18-ish weeks ago. It's going to be dope when it's actually done, though! In all my time waiting for it to be done, I've heard that is the main complaint about those guys, time to complete varies at best...

It's pretty much the same as this Frontier model: http://www.heftyfabworks.com/store/#!/2005+-Nissan-Frontier-Front-Bumper-Aluminum/p/62420139/category=13441632