Moving To New Servers!
Members interested in helping test the new NPORA server platform, please contact RedPath88 via PM or email for further information.

Thank you,
-NPORA

Photo

All turn signals out

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   nomadpath

nomadpath

NPORA Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Local time: 08:05 PM
  • Model:SE
  • Year:1987

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:16 PM

I connected a uhaul trailer a few weeks back and after plugging it in (a second time) all my turn signals are out (first time it was break lights but it was a fuse).

N dash lights, no clicking, all 4 indicators and nothing from the hazard switch either. Checked the fuse, all good, then I thought it had to be the relay, tried 2...nothing, changed the turn signal assembly, no luck. 

All other dash lights, electronics work that I can tell. I assume its gotta be a short...which I guess means taking the dash apart.

Hoping someone might know of a common point for all the signals that I'm overlooking before disassemble things. Haynes manual says there's a second flasher unit above the steering column ('87 SE 5 speed) but no diagram...and I can't see one. Am I missing something?

...thanks to the forum for all your past help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to NPORA Forums

Please REGISTER to gain full access to the forum.

Make sure you read the Forum Guidelines and don't forget to post a new intro in the New People Start Here! section, to say hi too everyone.

-NPORA