4WD Dash Light Wires

SteeevO

ok so everyhing is waiting for the welder to do his thing so i can finally have 4WD and the last thing for meto do is hook up the lil frigg'n light that comes on when in 4WD.

today o have blown 2 fuses trying to use the wiring that looks like was installed as if it were a 4WD pathy from teh factory.. rar frustrated..

i need help from someone that has a 4WD. there is set of wires that runs from under the hood to all the switches on the tranny. how many wires are there? 4 or 6? and what colors are they and what colors go to what switch?

if that info cant be found then i need to know how many volts those lil bulbs in the dash require so i can run my own wire to then w/o frying the crap out of them. however i am thinking that the wires that i need are already in the pathy becasue i took appart the dash and the wires are there for the bulb but i don't know where they go from there.. if i knew where they went, i would be hooking up the switches to those wires and not have blown 2 fuses and been frustrated over a frigg'n light bulb for 6 hours today...

any help on this would be greatly appreciated

-Steven