'96 R50 key fob: Options?

Forsaken

Does anyone know of a system that can be used as a replacement or retrofit for the factory key fobs? I have a hackRF one, a software defined radio that can be used to record the 433mhz (or was it 315 for these? Its been a couple months so I forgot) and replay the signal at will to lock/unlock/alarm on this and vehicles which the manufacturer didn't bother to implement rolling codes. Some vehicles are vulnerable to variants of this sort of attack as recently as 2020, but are are more complicated to do each model year as the manufacturers get wise, at least from what I read.

I'm mainly interested in keyless entry retrofit kits for the extra features such as remote start among other things, and not really at all concerned about theft of a 5-spd with non color matched panel/hood trail and utility rig... :D If there isn't something easy then Ill probably just grab a kit with the features I want or can add, then get out the soldering station and electrical service manual and just make it happen.

There are a number of features i have seen in some kits, and I have some ideas on how to make each of them work...
Things like:
Remote window/moon-roof control
Remote solenoid for kicking the shifter into neutral (if the hand brake is on) to allow remote start if left in gear (5spd)
Programmable light flashes and horn beeps for lock/unlock etc.
Secured RF protocol fob, maybe even a 2 way communication fob with a digital display

My google travels haven't been successful in finding documented attempts to bring these features to any older vehicle which surprises me since everything seems doable with some custom editions to the wiring harness.

Edited by Forsaken