Hello, and pictures of my first off road trip with the pathfinder

NovaPath

Just picked up this 01 pathfinder LE, and immediately started planning our first camping/off roading trip. Surprisingly capable little truck bone stock, even has michelin x-lattitude tires on it which I imagine are not worth much of anything off road. At any rate, we had no issues navigating the trails at the George Washington National Forest, and save for some very rocky sections and a couple of fun mud pits :) I could have had it in 2wd the whole time(the LSD works awesome!)

At any rate, here are a couple of pictures from this weekends adventure! We are already starting to plan for our next outing. Truck held up great with exception of a CEL on the way home(turned out to be an 02 sensor code p0160 so nothing at all related to the off roading...)

Before:

IMG_1298_zpseffc27ae.jpg

During:

P1040180_zps02b6cf9c.jpg

After day one on Tasker's Gap

P1040199_zps5a4b869a.jpgAfter Day 2 on Peter's Mill run

IMG_1320_zpsef2af84a.jpg

And a couple of scenery/Trail Pictures

P1040167_zps944281f5.jpgIMG_1302_zps5b751b6a.jpg

IMG_1300_zps6788136b.jpg

Hope you Enjoy :)

• Like 1

Thanks guys! They are trails that are part of an OHV network in the George Washington National Forest. For the most part they cater more towards ATV's/Dirt Bikes but there is a total of about 20 miles of OHV trails that are well suited to stock 4x4 trucks. Nothing too technical, but a few of the rocky bits I did chose to walk first prior to venturing out. One of them made my wife too uncomfortable so she took the kids out and watched me go down it solo. Keep in mind this was our first time going off road so we were being extra cautious especially with our two kids in car seats in the back :)

It was a great time and I can't wait to venture out and find some more trails, unfortunately most legal ones are at least a couple hours away from me here but such is life.

Thanks Again,

Edited by NovaPath