feeling a little droopy....my 2003 r_50...just six months after new ac springs!

captandy

Veteran lifted apathy owner''recently upgraded to my o3 and new ac lift plus his one inch spacer.looked great force few months and now NOTICEABLY lower in front end,, got this new tablet and can't post pics but trust me,,...is it possible the springs were a ' bad set' and over settled prematurally??? This 'over settling happen to any one else?

Yes. I lost about an inch on all four corners. Funny thing, I too recently got a new tablet. It makes me look like I'm posting drunk while I'm perfectly sober. :lol:

Edited by devonianwalk

I LOVED the way mine looked for about 6 months post 2" AC lift (I think I had just over 2" up front and about 2.5" out back the day installed), but within 1 year things had really settled.

Yes. I lost about an inch on all four corners. Funny thing, I too recently got a new tablet. It makes me look like I'm posting drunk while I'm perfectly sober. :lol:

So, are you telling us end-readers that we should experience no change in your posts? :beer:

Edited by Rick13

You might have to dismantle everything and have a look... My ac springs snapped at about 1 inch from the top..It was not visible when fully assembled... Have a look if they are still in one piece..

S.

So, are you telling us end-readers that we should experience no change in your posts? :beer:

:lol:

I forgot to ask if you had noticed the lack of strut "top out" while cruising over bumps. It goes away as the springs settle.

Replacingv1 inch spacer with 1.5 to comp for settle

Sent from my HUAWEI-M931 using Tapatalk

I waited a while before I mounted my 1" aluminum NX4 spacer. While I'm sure no one else would notice the difference, I was happy witht he height difference.

I need to re-measure our OME lift (HD fronts, MD rears).

We are coming up on two years so I am sure it has settled in a bit.